Is your organisation receiving value for money, operative centered training?
Lochwynd Limited are proud to announce the opening of our new training facility at Queenslie Industrial Estate, just off junction 11 of the M8 in Glasgow.
Having long been an industry leading Loop Cutting and Civils Installation oriented company we pride ourselves on the competency and experience of our operatives and have now taken the next logical step in opening an in-house training facility with the capabilities to further enhance the skill and development of ours and operatives in third party companies thus ensuring that everyone at all organisation levels are fully up to date with current Health and Safety Legislation, First Aid, Traffic Management, G39/1, Manual Handling and other related competency training.
At Lochwynd we appreciate that all progressive organisations ultimate aim is to have a satisfied, highly skilled and professionally developed workforce that they can be justifiably proud of and hope that by choosing us for your training requirements we can help you to achieve this.
Operative Centered Training Courses:
- First Aid
- Hand & Power Tools
- Cable Avoidance
- Manual Handling
- Temporary Traffic Management
- Traffic Principles & Installation
All Available Courses:
- Emergency First Aid at Work (7 Hours)
- 101 Health, Safety & Environment at Work (4 Hours)
- 102 Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (4 Hours)
- 103 Electrical Safety (4 Hours)
- 104 Manual Handling (4 Hours)
- 105 Interpretation of Legislation and Standards (4 Hours)
- 106 Emergency Preparedness (2 Hours)
- 201 Hazards & Risk Assessment ( 4 Hours)
- 202 Avoiding Danger from Underground Services (7 Hours)
- 203 Traffic product Appreciation
- 204.1 Power tools including Hand tools, Awareness (4 Hours)
- 204.2 Power Tools including Hand tools, Abrasive wheel (4 Hours)
- 205 Work at height with steps and ladders
- 207 Effective Personal Protective Equipment (4 Hours)
- 209 On Site Safety ( 7 Hours)
- 210 Work in the vicinity of DNO/IDNO Equipment including G39/1 (7 Hour)
- 210.1 Work in the vicinity of DNO/IDNO Equipment Awareness G39/1 (7 Hour)
- 214 Safe Isolation Procedures (4 Hours)
- 301 Traffic Principles (16 Hours)
- 302 Install, Maintain & Remove temporary Traffic management on Rural and Urban Roads (7 Hours)
- Install, maintain, & Remove Positive Traffic Control Including Temporary/Portable Traffic Signal equipment on Rural and Urban Roads (7 Hours)
- M501 Installation of Poles, Lanterns and Brackets – Infrastructural (10 Hours)
- M502 Installation of Cabinets and Roots – Infrastructure (4 Hours)
- M503 Installation of Underground Cables & Terminators (7 Hours)
- M504 Installation of Supply Tails and Earthing (4 Hours)
Lochwynd are a registered organisation under the National Highway Sector Scheme 8. We are a HESA Approved Training Organizations (ATO35) with Lanta Awards Certification provided to successful course candidates. Emergency First Aid Training comes with HSE certificate.